Friday, March 13, 2015

Brain Fog



   I hate Brain Fog. I'm 29, soon to be 30 years old, and most days I feel like an old lady. I walk into a room and forget what I went in there for. I can't think of names of things that I should know. I stop in mid-conversation thinking I had finished what I was saying. I get confused really easily. I have to have things repeated to me at least twice for my brain to comprehend it. Even then, I usually end up forgetting it. There are times when I am talking, that it turns to gibberish. I then have to slowly pronounce each word. Also, when I write I usually leave words out. To say that it is frustrating is an understatement. Luckily, James will finish my thoughts for me and he is extremely patient with me. My family and friends are getting used to it. I just have to laugh at it or else I will cry about it. I keep telling my self that God DOES have a plan. There is a reason that I am going through this. I just don't know why yet. One day though, I will.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment